- Current Prices:$639,000
- Closed Prices:$557,937 to $1,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$837,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$826
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $450/mo,$299 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:774 to 1,410Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villa Point features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Villa Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Point are about $515,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.