- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$100,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $739
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1975 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:905 to 2,145Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Villa Ridge is a neighborhood in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are colonial and traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 1976. Homes in Villa Ridge are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.