- Current Prices:$290,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$230 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:810 to 840Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Villa Rosa represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Rosa are about $90,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, off-street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.