- Current Prices:$179,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$416
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 729Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Villa Serena represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Serena are about $120,000 – $255,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.