- Current Prices:$315,000 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $584/mo,$0 to $586
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 2,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Villa Sonrisa represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Sonrisa are about $165,000 – $390,000 and sit on 6.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.