- Closed Prices:$249,900 to $259,900
- Median Sale Price:$259,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2008 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,442 to 2,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Villa Veneto is a neighborhood in Venice, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are spanish style, and they were built between 2008 and 2017. Homes in Villa Veneto are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Villa Veneto typically have one space.