- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $339,900
- Median Sale Price:$333,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $800/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2008 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,426 to 2,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Veneto are about $200,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.