- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$235,231 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$10.52 to $115.52,$99 to $115.52/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,363 to 2,102Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village At Canyon Ridge West are about $150,000 – $270,000 and sit on 3208.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.