- Current Prices:$1,789,000 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,450,000 to $1,890,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,786,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$630
- Association Fee Ranges:$330
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:2,817 to 3,078Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Village At Dana Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village At Dana Point are about $1,100,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.