- Current Prices:$265,000 to $569,800
- Closed Prices:$239,900 to $462,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$226 to $334/mo,$229 to $3588
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,218 to 4,799Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Village At Deaton Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village At Deaton Creek are about $250,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.