- Current Prices:$327,500
- Closed Prices:$257,900 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$375.25,$120 to $140/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,726 to 2,883Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Village At Encino Park are $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.