- Current Prices:$599,900
- Closed Prices:$599,900 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$110 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,805 to 4,863Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Village At Lorton Valley are about $435,000 – $680,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.