- Current Prices:$149,000 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 1,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Village At Prosperity are $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.