- Closed Prices:$224,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$370/mo,$370 to $401
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,328 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
In terms of home type, Village At Swinton Square features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Village At Swinton Square are about $130,000 – $245,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.