- Current Prices:$276,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $252,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$370/mo,$293 to $401
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,405 to 1,674Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Village At Swinton Square features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Village At Swinton Square are about $130,000 – $245,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.