- Current Prices:$53,500 to $88,850
- Closed Prices:$28,000 to $64,000
- Median Sale Price:$51,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$182 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Village Creek is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Village Creek are 700 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.