- Current Prices:$165,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$28,500 to $623,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$199 to $225/mo,$0 to $1300,$0 to $4150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 4,558Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Village Creek are about $145,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.