- Current Prices:$248,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$231,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$261
- Association Fee Ranges:$413,$0 to $435/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:878 to 1,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Village East Condominiums are about $150,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, none, guest parking, carport, 1 space, 1 assigned space and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.