- Current Prices:$334,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $359,500
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$201 to $242.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,081 to 1,497Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Village Five is largely a condo community. The homes in Village Five represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Five are about $120,000 – $290,000 and sit on 520.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.