- Current Prices:$277,100 to $322,000
- Closed Prices:$189,900 to $343,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $280,$225 to $560
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,335 to 4,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Village Grove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Grove are about $155,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.