- Current Prices:$715,000 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $880,000
- Median Sale Price:$782,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$190,$82 to $400/mo,$82 to $192
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,537 to 2,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Village Niguel Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Niguel Heights are about $440,000 – $850,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.