- Current Prices:$324,900 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $497,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$491
- Association Fee Ranges:$390 to $395,$395 to $400,$348 to $493/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,210Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Village Niguel Terrace features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Village Niguel Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Niguel Terrace are about $305,000 – $470,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.