- Current Prices:$229,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $297,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$432 to $500/mo,$414 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 1,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Village North Lagoon features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Village North Lagoon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village North Lagoon are about $150,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, street, garage, lot, other, driveway, carport - 1, none and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.