- Current Prices:$258,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $154.12,$145 to $159/mo,$145 to $251
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 2,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Bonita is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Bonita are about $180,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.