- Current Prices:$244,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$192,100 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$550 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,767 to 3,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Of Fireside are about $145,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.