- Current Prices:$450,000 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$348,000 to $549,500
- Median Sale Price:$387,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$380
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,253 to 3,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Of New Kentucky are about $290,000 – $460,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.