- Current Prices:$200,000 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$266,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$70 to $75,$0 to $172/mo,$0 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 3,358Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Village Of Olde Mill features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Of Olde Mill are about $170,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.