- Current Prices:$79,900
- Closed Prices:$60,500 to $76,000
- Median Sale Price:$60,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$0 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:685 to 1,034Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Village Of Whiskey Creek is largely a attached home community. The homes in Village Of Whiskey Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Village Of Whiskey Creek are about $45,000 – $90,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.