- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $85,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$47
- Association Fee Ranges:$206.5 to $234/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:555 to 1,337Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Villager represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villager are about $40,000 – $85,000 and sit on 204.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.