- Current Prices:$165,000 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$153,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$166 to $205/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 1,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Villages At Avonlea is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in Villages At Avonlea are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Villages At Avonlea typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.