- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $65/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:554 to 1,908Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Villages At Furnace Branch features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Villages At Furnace Branch are about $90,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.