- Current Prices:$305,000 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$204,500 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$95 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,294 to 4,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Villages of Bishops Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villages of Bishops Ridge are about $195,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.