- Current Prices:$129,900 to $799,999
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $453,$10 to $265/mo,$15 to $271,$130/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:715 to 4,931Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Looking to buy a new home? Citrus Hills is a community that features a wonderful variety of styles to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $125. Property taxes for the year are around $774.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.