- Current Prices:$184,800 to $399,990
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $472,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,849
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 4,762Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Villages of Cypress Lakes. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,410 to as high as $15,252. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,250, and taxes for the year are around $7,339.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.