- Current Prices:$264,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,732 to 2,329Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Villages Of Fairfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villages Of Fairfield are about $120,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.