- Current Prices:$1,499,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$1,072,750 to $1,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,277,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$382
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/quarter,$221 to $250/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,132 to 4,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Villages Of La Costa are about $880,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.