- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $145,425
- Median Sale Price:$128,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:856 to 1,837Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Villages Of Mandarin is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Villages Of Mandarin are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Villages Of Mandarin typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.