- Current Prices:$148,000 to $156,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $233,200
- Median Sale Price:$154,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$393.75 to $450/quarter,$0 to $475,$131.25 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,362 to 2,834Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Villages of Northwoods is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Villages of Northwoods are about $105,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.