- Current Prices:$65,000 to $589,900
- Closed Prices:$40,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1422/quarter,$0 to $472/mo,$0 to $530
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:610 to 1,311,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
For those looking to invest in a new home, Villages of Oriole features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $166 to $1,505, and taxes for the year range from as low as $231 to as high as $2,694. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $166 to $1,505. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $692 to as high as $2,108.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.