- Current Prices:$154,000 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $178,500
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$300/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,348 to 1,675Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Villages Of Summer Lakes is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Villages Of Summer Lakes are about $80,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.