- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$204,000 to $318,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$201 to $261/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:714 to 1,247Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Villages Of The Galleria are about $170,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.