- Current Prices:$207,500
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $108/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 1,917Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villages Of Tryon features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Villages Of Tryon are about $155,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.