- Current Prices:$285,000 to $925,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$111,$0 to $217,$0 to $217/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 8,153Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Villages Of Urbana features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villages Of Urbana are about $300,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.