- Current Prices:$410,000 to $419,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$1240,$108 to $115/mo,$170 to $360/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,001 to 5,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Villages Rio Pinar are $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.