- Current Prices:$350,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$321,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$103 to $108/mo,$170 to $400/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,001 to 5,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
If you're in the market for a new home, Villages Rio Pinar has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $108 to $400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,526 to as high as $5,820 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.