- Current Prices:$295,000 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $538,000
- Median Sale Price:$321,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$319 to $990/mo,$946 to $1061/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villagewalk features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Villagewalk are about $265,000 – $595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.