- Current Prices:$275,000 to $544,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$316,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$335 to $340/mo,$842 to $1025/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 3,658Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Villagewalk features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Villagewalk are about $270,000 – $595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.