- Current Prices:$290,000 to $559,000
- Closed Prices:$282,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$391,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$360 to $384/mo,$250 to $465
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,520 to 5,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villagewalk features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Villagewalk are about $250,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.