- Current Prices:$309,000 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$270,750 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $386/mo,$260 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,520 to 5,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Villagewalk is a neighborhood in Wellington, Florida. Homes in Villagewalk are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Villagewalk typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.