- Current Prices:$312,750 to $545,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $426
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,520 to 5,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Villagewalk consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $260 to $1,080, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,974 to as high as $6,988. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $260 to $1,080. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,701 to as high as $5,025.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.