- Current Prices:$374,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$421/mo,$202.51 to $434
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,403 to 3,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Looking to buy a new home? Villaggio Reserve is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $203 to $434, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,557 to as high as $7,553. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $203 to $434, and taxes for the year are around $5,061. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.