- Current Prices:$255,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $532,450
- Median Sale Price:$327,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $640,$50 to $124/mo,$150 to $374/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,477 to 5,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villarosa are about $220,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.