- Current Prices:$239,000 to $564,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$321,175
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $1100,$50 to $228/mo,$150 to $374/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,477 to 5,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The houses in Villarosa are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $1,100. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,209 to as high as $9,840.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.