- Current Prices:$485,000
- Closed Prices:$459,000 to $507,500
- Median Sale Price:$492,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$455
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $365/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,068 to 1,164Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Villarrica is a neighborhood in San Diego, California. Homes in Villarrica are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Villarrica typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.