- Current Prices:$259,000 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$256,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$875 to $878/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 2,921Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Villas At Greenwood Lake are $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.