- Current Prices:$60,000 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$49,900 to $169,900
- Median Sale Price:$90,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/quarter,$0,$0 to $459/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,074 to 1,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Villas at Omega represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villas at Omega are about $40,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, lot, guest parking, carport, none, 1 assigned space and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.