- Current Prices:$230,000 to $355,000
- Closed Prices:$187,700 to $392,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$287
- Association Fee Ranges:$181.69 to $277.11/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:811 to 1,414Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
Villas At Stonecreek is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Villas At Stonecreek are about $120,000 – $235,000 and sit on 487-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.